bmxboard

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» bmxboard   » Old School   » The Grail

Author Topic: The Grail
Not Eddie Roman
rider
Member # 923

- posted 05-24-2001 04:36 PM      Profile for Not Eddie Roman   Author's Homepage   Email Not Eddie Roman         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think all of us old-school psychotics who start buying older BMX stuff as a way to relive our youth have one bike--one bright, shining bike--that stands out as THE one bike we'd like to acquire (or re-acquire). Sure, we buy tons of stuff, but there is that one bike that stands above the rest as the Holy Grail.

With luck, and hopefully not all of the money in the free world, I shall be acquiring my Grail bike shortly. I am not yet ready to reveal what it is, and what my source is, but when the time comes all shall be made clear.

I'm giddy.

ste
rider
Member # 1850

- posted 05-24-2001 05:51 PM      Profile for ste   Author's Homepage   Email ste         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont know about you guys but my holy grail would have to be a...........haro master....the first ones...in chrome with black graphites / redline 401 flights .....i`d have a blue elina lightning bolt seat tech 2 levers with them green haro cables ohh and a set of them vecta bars just like big bobs......oh yes ......thats my dream bike
(and of course the matching haro threads)

so come on not ed......whats yours

Not Eddie Roman
rider
Member # 923

- posted 05-24-2001 05:59 PM      Profile for Not Eddie Roman   Author's Homepage   Email Not Eddie Roman         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All will become clear when the time comes. Lets put it this way--I would set my American-made Trick Star on fire for this thing. I just want to make sure I get it first. I don't want to jinx it.
maypoptires
rider
Member # 1104

- posted 05-24-2001 09:11 PM      Profile for maypoptires   Author's Homepage   Email maypoptires         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I already have mines,, hehehe
Good ol Haro master..
But i wouldnt mind a red CW Freestyler with silver peregrine 48's and Acs slant stem.

STRIKE
the others
Member # 292

- posted 05-24-2001 09:29 PM      Profile for STRIKE           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ste:
i dont know about you guys but my holy grail would have to be a...........haro master....the first ones...in chrome with black graphites / redline 401 flights .....i`d have a blue elina lightning bolt seat tech 2 levers with them green haro cables ohh and a set of them vecta bars just like big bobs......oh yes ......thats my dream bike
(and of course the matching haro threads)

so come on not ed......whats yours

Something kinda like this? Strikes 1st generation Master as it sat 1983.
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/backinthedaybmx?ge&.alabel=alb33&.pindex=1&start=1

Of course you have to join the club (if you're aren't already a member), but it is worth it. Our club ROCKS!

PSchoolen
rider
Member # 243

- posted 05-24-2001 09:30 PM      Profile for PSchoolen   Author's Homepage   Email PSchoolen         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My "grail" would be the Kuwahara ET that my parents wouldnt buy me in 1982. I just found one that is almost perfect but the guy wants $500. Thats too much for me. Especially for a low end bike like that.
ste
rider
Member # 1850

- posted 05-24-2001 10:15 PM      Profile for ste   Author's Homepage   Email ste         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by STRIKE:

Something kinda like this? Strikes 1st generation Master as it sat 1983.
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/backinthedaybmx?ge&.alabel=alb33&.pindex=1&start=1

Of course you have to join the club (if you're aren't already a member), but it is worth it. Our club ROCKS!

yup ....thats my baby (i wish)....but hey strike ....it doesnt count if ya dont have it anymore

not eddie.....that gt pro is S-weet (note the capital S)....nice z`s

STRIKE
the others
Member # 292

- posted 05-24-2001 10:21 PM      Profile for STRIKE           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really don't know what bike I would consider my Grail.

There are SO many I would LOVE to have. I think the reason I don't buy any is because one just isn't enough. It is frustrating.

Freestyle- Profile, GJS, Free Agent, MCS styler, SE quadangle freestyler...anything that is NOT normal.

The Torkers that Martin used to ride are SOOOO cool.

STRIKE
the others
Member # 292

- posted 05-24-2001 10:22 PM      Profile for STRIKE           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I have the frame and fork. The seatjuncture cracked of course, and one of the dropouts broke off the fork.

I took off one half of the downtube sticker cuz it was all ripped up.

It sucks to wreck cool stuff.

STRIKE
the others
Member # 292

- posted 05-24-2001 10:24 PM      Profile for STRIKE           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
not eddie.....that gt pro is S-weet (note the capital S)....nice z`s

Did I miss something?

wds178
rider
Member # 994

- posted 05-24-2001 10:44 PM      Profile for wds178   Email wds178         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still have my first BMX bike - 85 GT Performer, so the closest thing I'd say to "holy grail" would be an SE Quad - probably the F/S version w/ Standing Gear forks.
Oddly enough, a couple of snowboards actually trump that though! 85/86 Burton Performer - all wood, my first board. Or an 86/87 Avalanche RFX. The local board shop actually has the 87/88 version, I asked if I could rent it but was turned down. I know it's not BMX, but just had to share.

wds178
rider
Member # 994

- posted 05-24-2001 10:47 PM      Profile for wds178   Email wds178         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forgot to mention the Avalanche was my second board & a true beast, which is why I remeber it fondly.
Not Eddie Roman
rider
Member # 923

- posted 05-24-2001 11:30 PM      Profile for Not Eddie Roman   Author's Homepage   Email Not Eddie Roman         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The GT Pro--an '82 or '83--is in my gallery at Backintheday. C'mon Strike, you haven't looked? I have a brand-new red Elina lightning bolt saddle for it, I just need an old school GT layback (and the energy to put one of my sets of NOS Flight 401s on it).
ste
rider
Member # 1850

- posted 05-24-2001 11:59 PM      Profile for ste   Author's Homepage   Email ste         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by STRIKE:
Oh I have the frame and fork. The seatjuncture cracked of course, and one of the dropouts broke off the fork.

I took off one half of the downtube sticker cuz it was all ripped up.

It sucks to wreck cool stuff.

to be honest i think its better to see an old war horse with all its battle scars.....we`ve got `modern` bikes for kicks
any mint original master now would never get used fully for what it was made so.....r.i.p

Not Eddie Roman
rider
Member # 923

- posted 05-25-2001 12:04 AM      Profile for Not Eddie Roman   Author's Homepage   Email Not Eddie Roman         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's the biggest problem with most of this stuff--you can get the exact bike you wanted as a kid, but you can't appreciate it the way you would have back then.

God, turning 30 has made me so reflective. LOL

maypoptires
rider
Member # 1104

- posted 05-25-2001 01:00 AM      Profile for maypoptires   Author's Homepage   Email maypoptires         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PSchoolen:
My "grail" would be the Kuwahara ET that my parents wouldnt buy me in 1982. I just found one that is almost perfect but the guy wants $500. Thats too much for me. Especially for a low end bike like that.

How much do you want it>?
is $500 dollars in your way?
if you REALLY want it,, you will get it..
what if you cant find another?

maypoptires
rider
Member # 1104

- posted 05-25-2001 01:03 AM      Profile for maypoptires   Author's Homepage   Email maypoptires         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wds178:
Forgot to mention the Avalanche was my second board & a true beast, which is why I remeber it fondly.

i still have a Burton 155 air and gnu antigravity 166 ! OLD..
i retired those,, i got really hurt on the gnu (fell off a cliff)
I think im gonna have to ride whatever my boss gives me this year..
we have to ride the bike and snowboard lines we carry to promote the store...

maypoptires
rider
Member # 1104

- posted 05-25-2001 01:04 AM      Profile for maypoptires   Author's Homepage   Email maypoptires         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
to be honest i think its better to see an old war horse with all its battle scars.....we`ve got `modern` bikes for kicks
any mint original master now would never get used fully for what it was made so.....r.i.p

(BULLSHIT!) hahahaha
i still have mine to ride.
it looks funny seeing a 1985 next to a 2001.

Chris Cotsonas
rider
Member # 792

- posted 05-25-2001 03:00 AM      Profile for Chris Cotsonas   Author's Homepage   Email Chris Cotsonas         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't sleep!
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1147247200

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1147542466

Chris Cotsonas
rider
Member # 792

- posted 05-25-2001 03:13 AM      Profile for Chris Cotsonas   Author's Homepage   Email Chris Cotsonas         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pat!

Buy that Kuwahara. Despite the emotional value and the connection to BMX you have to keep in mind that it was a promotional item for one of the top 100 films ever made (in Hollywood's opinion anyway)...and the fact that the movie was directed by Spielberg will not hurt its value as time marches on...especially after he dies.

I'd buy it and I don't even have the money. Hell, I don't even buy old school stuff but that's definitely a solid investment.

Unlike all the other E.T. crap that was saved by collectors, most of those bikes are probably sitting in junkyards.

Get it.

STRIKE
the others
Member # 292

- posted 05-25-2001 08:09 AM      Profile for STRIKE           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cotsonas:
Don't sleep!
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1147247200

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1147542466

*STRIKE sharpens up his British accent and tries his best to sound like VYVYAN from the "Young Ones"*

*yells* "CHRIS YOU COMPLETE BASTARD!!!!!!"

That freestyle quad is so F-ing choice! Err $410? for just the Frame and fork? *sigh*

STRIKE
the others
Member # 292

- posted 05-25-2001 08:10 AM      Profile for STRIKE           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Pat!

Buy that Kuwahara. Despite the emotional value and the connection to BMX you have to keep in mind that it was a promotional item for one of the top 100 films ever made (in Hollywood's opinion anyway)...and the fact that the movie was directed by Spielberg will not hurt its value as time marches on...especially after he dies.

I'd buy it and I don't even have the money. Hell, I don't even buy old school stuff but that's definitely a solid investment.

Unlike all the other E.T. crap that was saved by collectors, most of those bikes are probably sitting in junkyards.

Get it.

Pat I agree with Chris.

Plus you own your own business...everyone knows that if you own your own business you are LOADED!!!

PSchoolen
rider
Member # 243

- posted 05-25-2001 08:53 AM      Profile for PSchoolen   Author's Homepage   Email PSchoolen         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Strike, owning my own business is precisely the reason I am reluctant to buy the Kuwahara right now. 3 months ago I would have bought it in an instant. But less than 2 weeks ago I made the transition from doing flatlandfuel part time to full time and quit my day job. So now I have no regular income and I am not pulling anything out of flatlandfuel yet.

Maybe he will go down in price.......

Chris Cotsonas
rider
Member # 792

- posted 05-25-2001 11:12 AM      Profile for Chris Cotsonas   Author's Homepage   Email Chris Cotsonas         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1148529631

I like the color of this quad better...and it's cheaper (at this point anyway.) Too bad it's not the freestyle version.

What's the point of doing front wheel hops if you don't have standing gear forks?

On a side note...I heard the "standing" platform part of those forks were made by using the scraps from where they cut the bottom of the traditional landing gear.

The scraps were capped and welded at the top of the landing gear...

Now that's resourceful! lol.

STRIKE
the others
Member # 292

- posted 05-25-2001 02:54 PM      Profile for STRIKE           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Strike, owning my own business is precisely the reason I am reluctant to buy the Kuwahara right now. 3 months ago I would have bought it in an instant. But less than 2 weeks ago I made the transition from doing flatlandfuel part time to full time and quit my day job. So now I have no regular income and I am not pulling anything out of flatlandfuel yet.

I know...I used to own a Bowling Pro shop and NEVER had money (that's why I only do it on the side now).

Give the dude an offer, who knows!

STRIKE
the others
Member # 292

- posted 05-25-2001 02:55 PM      Profile for STRIKE           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1148529631

I like the color of this quad better...and it's cheaper (at this point anyway.) Too bad it's not the freestyle version.

What's the point of doing front wheel hops if you don't have standing gear forks?

On a side note...I heard the "standing" platform part of those forks were made by using the scraps from where they cut the bottom of the traditional landing gear.

The scraps were capped and welded at the top of the landing gear...

Now that's resourceful! lol.

You are correct about them using the scraps to make the standing platforms. Very ingenious!

jrh15
noob
Member # 940

- posted 05-25-2001 04:49 PM      Profile for jrh15   Email jrh15         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About the Kuwahara ET model bike, I would hold off on it for 500 bucks. There are many of them around to be had for much cheaper. I am somewhat of a Kuwahara nut, having roughly 8 frame/forks/completes in my "collection". Anyways, I have had the chance to buy an ET about 4 or 5 times this year for a lot less than that, from ebay, message boards, other collectors, etc. I would wait for another one to turn up, but thats my opinion. If you want something bad enough, get it. Remember, there are 2 or 3 different versions of the Kuwahara ET. There is a low end steel version I would stay away from. You can ID that one out by the chainguard tabs, obviously not very "race" like...anyways....thats my two cents.
Chris Cotsonas
rider
Member # 792

- posted 05-25-2001 05:24 PM      Profile for Chris Cotsonas   Author's Homepage   Email Chris Cotsonas         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The point being that Pat should buy the best ET Kuwahara he can find (but for as cheap as possible.)

What became of the employees of "Everything Bicycles"? Wasn't that the old Kuwahara distributor?

jrh15
noob
Member # 940

- posted 05-25-2001 05:57 PM      Profile for jrh15   Email jrh15         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exactly right, Chris. I'm not sure of the Everything Bicycles employees. They WERE the U.S. distributors. Who knows. Now Kuwahara still makes bikes, and they are available in Canada, but no one carries them here in the US. I have their 2001 catalog, not very impressive....
maypoptires
rider
Member # 1104

- posted 05-25-2001 09:46 PM      Profile for maypoptires   Author's Homepage   Email maypoptires         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

owning my own business used to be expensive,,
but it pays off after time.. you ever see my
retarded haro collection???
that cost me a pretty penny...

grind everything
rider
Member # 3626

- posted 05-27-2001 01:01 AM      Profile for grind everything   Author's Homepage   Email grind everything         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reading the posts in here bring back
fond memories of my first "bmx" bike.
A 1970's schwinn scrambler. Skyway
tuff wheels and all.
It was the one that has the dropout's
facing forward instead of back.
Gosh i miss that bike.

Quamen
rider
Member # 256

- posted 05-27-2001 03:12 AM      Profile for Quamen   Email Quamen         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not exactly my "first" bike (although it'd be nice to see an old red Murray Thundertrail!), I'd love to find an 88 (or was it 89? my memory sucks...) Haro FSX... it had the coolest yellow/dark gray combo paint job, sweet white Skyway Tuff II's, those OG ACS 860 Tangent series brakes, and I remember I swapped the levers to the old D.C. Tech 7 Ariel levers... I loved that bike!
If I were to get my hands on it, I probably switch the wheels to 48's though... and I'd try and figure out a way to grind those goofy rear platforms down to fit some sort of deep socket peg onto the back....
I still remember the day my dad and I picked it up from the shop... $175 for that bike back then... sigh
okay, I'll shut up now

jesboogie
rider
Member # 3369

- posted 05-27-2001 02:15 PM      Profile for jesboogie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back in the day I had a black Diamondback Pit Bike with red coaster tuffs. To this day I can not remember how that ever left my posession. It was bad ass. Anyway last year, I was able to find at a bike store near me a NOS GHP pit bike frame and fork in show chrome: $110. Is that luck or what? I found some black freewheel tuff twos for it and put it together with gold tuff neck parts. I need to get a picture of it on a server so you all can sweat it, heh heh. I also have a Mike Dominguez DB Strike Zone in electric blue that is very close to my heart. I am going to put them both in storage for a couple of years so I can blow my own mind one day : ) One day Ill look for an old Alva skateboard with Tracker trucks and Sims wheels so I can relive MORE old times. Is getting old great or what.
maypoptires
rider
Member # 1104

- posted 05-27-2001 03:45 PM      Profile for maypoptires   Author's Homepage   Email maypoptires         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Quamen:
It's not exactly my "first" bike (although it'd be nice to see an old red Murray Thundertrail!), I'd love to find an 88 (or was it 89? my memory sucks...) Haro FSX... it had the coolest yellow/dark gray combo paint job, sweet white Skyway Tuff II's, those OG ACS 860 Tangent series brakes, and I remember I swapped the levers to the old D.C. Tech 7 Ariel levers... I loved that bike!
If I were to get my hands on it, I probably switch the wheels to 48's though... and I'd try and figure out a way to grind those goofy rear platforms down to fit some sort of deep socket peg onto the back....
I still remember the day my dad and I picked it up from the shop... $175 for that bike back then... sigh
okay, I'll shut up now

I sell you the frame and fork... hehehe.

maypoptires
rider
Member # 1104

- posted 05-27-2001 03:46 PM      Profile for maypoptires   Author's Homepage   Email maypoptires         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jesboogie:
Back in the day I had a black Diamondback Pit Bike with red coaster tuffs. To this day I can not remember how that ever left my posession. It was bad ass. Anyway last year, I was able to find at a bike store near me a NOS GHP pit bike frame and fork in show chrome: $110. Is that luck or what? I found some black freewheel tuff twos for it and put it together with gold tuff neck parts. I need to get a picture of it on a server so you all can sweat it, heh heh. I also have a Mike Dominguez DB Strike Zone in electric blue that is very close to my heart. I am going to put them both in storage for a couple of years so I can blow my own mind one day : ) One day Ill look for an old Alva skateboard with Tracker trucks and Sims wheels so I can relive MORE old times. Is getting old great or what.

Try www.oldschoolskates.com

Vlad
rider
Member # 355

- posted 05-28-2001 01:45 AM      Profile for Vlad   Email Vlad         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always wanted a Kastan one-legged fork, and an appropriate frame from that year (1990??). A kid at my school had one. He re-painted it baby-blue. It was sweet....

Vlad

Chris Cotsonas
rider
Member # 792

- posted 05-29-2001 04:03 PM      Profile for Chris Cotsonas   Author's Homepage   Email Chris Cotsonas         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yikes:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1150214682

Not Eddie Roman
rider
Member # 923

- posted 05-29-2001 04:25 PM      Profile for Not Eddie Roman   Author's Homepage   Email Not Eddie Roman         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Appalling, with as many P's as you want. Bolt-on is NOT always better.

[This message has been edited by Not Eddie Roman (edited 05-29-2001).]

maypoptires
rider
Member # 1104

- posted 05-29-2001 04:53 PM      Profile for maypoptires   Author's Homepage   Email maypoptires         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the second time he's tried to
sell that bike...
If it was ALL stock i would consider.

STRIKE
the others
Member # 292

- posted 05-29-2001 05:08 PM      Profile for STRIKE           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God that thing is ugly. I hate to say that about an old school bike but DAMN!
Chris Cotsonas
rider
Member # 792

- posted 05-29-2001 06:49 PM      Profile for Chris Cotsonas   Author's Homepage   Email Chris Cotsonas         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol.

Not Eddie Roman
rider
Member # 923

- posted 05-31-2001 04:33 PM      Profile for Not Eddie Roman   Author's Homepage   Email Not Eddie Roman         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it's mine--not in hand, but at least paid for. Hopefully I don't jinx the shipping process, but anyway--here's the Grail.
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1148438221

I'll e-mail Jim with a parts list once I actually get it regarding inaccuracies. My goal is to ride street on it a couple times, then have Vic sign it and hang it on the wall.

Chris Cotsonas
rider
Member # 792

- posted 05-31-2001 05:06 PM      Profile for Chris Cotsonas   Author's Homepage   Email Chris Cotsonas         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats...

Now I know why you wanted that sprocket pocket.

wds178
rider
Member # 994

- posted 05-31-2001 05:42 PM      Profile for wds178   Email wds178         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAMN YOU Not Eddie Roman! DAMN YOU!
That is seriously cool! I'm sooo jealous, congrats on getting your "grail". Should we call you "Not Indiana Jones" now?

Not Eddie Roman
rider
Member # 923

- posted 05-31-2001 05:58 PM      Profile for Not Eddie Roman   Author's Homepage   Email Not Eddie Roman         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I wouldn't go that far. The good thing is that now I can build my OTHER Skyway T/A as just a regular ol' Skyway. No more searching for that @!#!@ Redline fork. And I do have an extra Sprocket Pocket (thanks, Chris) just in case this one gets killed. The real question is, will I actually be able to ride a bike with an 18.5 inch top tube and 28 inch wide bars?
kaos29
rider
Member # 3278

- posted 05-31-2001 11:52 PM      Profile for kaos29   Email kaos29         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kuwahara Bravo Pro Tteam issue. Perigrine 48's and three piece crank, Dia-compe brakes, black splatter paint. I love that bike. I was a fool and sold mine back in '89 for a mear $150. I was so stupid!
dooley
rider
Member # 7330

- posted 01-11-2006 05:38 PM      Profile for dooley   Author's Homepage   Email dooley         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Not Eddie Roman:
LOL

LOL indeed!

Not Eddie Roman
rider
Member # 923

- posted 01-13-2006 12:13 PM      Profile for Not Eddie Roman   Author's Homepage   Email Not Eddie Roman         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seriously, what the fuck?

I still have the Dirt Bros. TA, although I ended up selling my other TA and the GT Pro.

wds178
rider
Member # 994

- posted 01-13-2006 02:43 PM      Profile for wds178   Email wds178         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool, that's a rad bike.
Though if you do ever sell it - call me.

Chris Cotsonas
rider
Member # 792

- posted 01-20-2006 01:50 PM      Profile for Chris Cotsonas   Author's Homepage   Email Chris Cotsonas         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread is old school now.
Not Eddie Roman
rider
Member # 923

- posted 01-21-2006 03:14 PM      Profile for Not Eddie Roman   Author's Homepage   Email Not Eddie Roman         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty much, yeah. We should sell it on eBay.
dooley
rider
Member # 7330

- posted 01-21-2006 08:46 PM      Profile for dooley   Author's Homepage   Email dooley         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$0.13
MetalKizz
rider
Member # 3303

- posted 01-26-2006 06:02 PM      Profile for MetalKizz   Email MetalKizz         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I caught this topic late, can you post a pic of the grail please.
Ruteger
rider
Member # 13774

- posted 03-25-2015 03:17 PM      Profile for Ruteger   Email Ruteger         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MetalKizz:

yes pic please!
outsiderbmx
rider
Member # 9020

- posted 03-07-2017 06:31 AM      Profile for outsiderbmx   Author's Homepage   Email outsiderbmx         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ruteger:
quote:
Originally posted by MetalKizz:

yes pic please!
Bump.

Oh yeah, and I want that new haro.

All times are CT (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | bmxboard