bmxboard


Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» bmxboard   » The other stuff   » "so is your sister a dancer?"

   
Author Topic: "so is your sister a dancer?"
alaskan
rider
Member # 9911

 - posted 08-13-2017 03:47 AM      Profile for alaskan   Author's Homepage   Email alaskan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tonight/last night marks the first time that a hooker gave me an actual 'professional' business card

two girls came through around 9pm, talking about "going to work in a few hours"

i asked if the older one was a 'dancer' and it turned into this whole weird sales pitch

i'm getting better at reading people
http://www.bmxboard.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=062307

[ 08-13-2017, 04:23 AM: Message edited by: alaskan ]

Posts: 10716 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
DixieBMX
rider
Member # 9939

 - posted 08-13-2017 08:42 AM      Profile for DixieBMX   Email DixieBMX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trump sucks shit.
Posts: 6989 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged
alaskan
rider
Member # 9911

 - posted 08-14-2017 03:18 AM      Profile for alaskan   Author's Homepage   Email alaskan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cry about it?
Posts: 10716 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
fabolous
rider
Member # 8680

 - posted 08-14-2017 09:18 AM      Profile for fabolous   Author's Homepage   Email fabolous         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DixieBMX:
Trump sucks shit.

that was completely on topic!
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
alaskan
rider
Member # 9911

 - posted 08-15-2017 12:42 AM      Profile for alaskan   Author's Homepage   Email alaskan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
didn't the norks get their nuke tech from the clintons in the first place? considering hillarys role in the whole crimea color revolution situation [WHICH STARTED AN ONGOING WAR] as well as ukraines actual proven pro-clinton interference in the election... what are the chances that she wasn't involved in this?

http://www.iiss.org/en/iiss%20voices/blogsections/iiss-voices -2017-adeb/august-2b48/north-korea-icbm-success-3abb

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/14/world/asia/north-korea-missiles-ukraine-factory.html

quote:
"No other country has transitioned from a medium-range capability to an ICBM [intercontinental ballistic missile] in such a short time. What explains this rapid progression? The answer is simple. North Korea has acquired a high-performance liquid-propellant engine (LPE) from a foreign source," a report published Monday by the London-based International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) claimed.
Kiev in immediate denial of reports that N. Korea used Ukrainian engines for missile 'success' - 14 Aug, 2017

[ 08-15-2017, 12:53 AM: Message edited by: alaskan ]

Posts: 10716 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
possenier
rider
Member # 634

 - posted 08-15-2017 02:01 AM      Profile for possenier   Author's Homepage   Email possenier         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why can't north korea have nukes?
and can the only country that has ever used them have them?

doesn't this fall under "the right to bare arms?"

Posts: 7458 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
alaskan
rider
Member # 9911

 - posted 08-15-2017 03:50 AM      Profile for alaskan   Author's Homepage   Email alaskan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*black-plague-ridden-insect bombs 60 years ago*

eh... what's the big deal? just an explosion. part and parcel. get used to it...

Posts: 10716 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
FEDERAL 4130
rider
Member # 2067

 - posted 08-15-2017 10:02 PM      Profile for FEDERAL 4130           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 


[ 08-15-2017, 10:04 PM: Message edited by: FEDERAL 4130 ]

Posts: 9653 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
FEDERAL 4130
rider
Member # 2067

 - posted 08-15-2017 10:04 PM      Profile for FEDERAL 4130           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
€
Posts: 9653 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
alaskan
rider
Member # 9911

 - posted 08-16-2017 12:25 AM      Profile for alaskan   Author's Homepage   Email alaskan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but, but... NAZIS!

John McCain Went To Ukraine And Stood On Stage With A Man Accused Of Being An Anti-Semitic Neo-Nazi
http://www.businessinsider.com/john-mccain-meets-oleh-tyahnybok-in-ukraine-2013-12
Dec. 16, 2013
As the U.K.'s Channel 4 news points out, McCain was repeatedly photographed with Oleh Tyahnybok, the leader of the right wing nationalist party Svoboda.

Is the US backing neo-Nazis in Ukraine?
http://www.salon.com/2014/02/25/is_the_us_backing_neo_nazis_in_ukraine_partner
Feb 25, 2014
John McCain and other State Department members have troubling ties to the ultra-nationalist Svoboda party/

Obama's Far Right Foreign Policy
http://www.truth-out.org/opinion/item/22230-obamas-far-right-foreign-policy
March 04, 2014
The conflicts in Ukraine, Venezuela, and Syria have one thing in common: the U.S. government is in favor of the groups who aspire to topple — or who have toppled — the government in power. Thus, U.S. politicians are giving either political, financial, or military support to these “opposition” movements. But in all three cases there are leading groups steering the “opposition” that want absolutely nothing to do with democracy — these groups are as far right as politics gets: European-style fascism in Ukraine, Islamic extremism in Syria, and in Venezuela the elite-favored tradition of military dictatorships.

Why Is the US Sending $1 Billion to Ukraine?
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2014/03/why-is-the-u-s-sending-1-billion-to-uk raine/
March 4, 2014
John Kerry with head of the Ukrainian nationalist Svoboda party Oleh Tyahnybo...

Congress Has Removed a Ban on Funding Neo-Nazis From Its Year-End Spending Bill
https://www.thenation.com/article/congress-has-removed-a-ban -on-funding-neo-nazis-from-its-year-end-spending-bill/
January 14, 2016
Under pressure from the Pentagon, Congress has stripped the spending bill of an amendment that prevented funds from falling into the hands of Ukrainian neo-fascist groups.

Ukrainian Neo-Nazi Azov Battalion May Get U.S. Support
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbt5p2b_Xqw
Jan 18, 2016

.

.

.

plus A LOT more.. Stomp on babies all day and run around burning/looting/raping cities and destroying historical monuments like isis does... and then justify it by mindlessly chanting/calling the victims and anyone who disagrees with you "baby killers"

hypocritical fucking retards

[ 08-16-2017, 01:40 AM: Message edited by: alaskan ]

Posts: 10716 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Serb
rider
Member # 7215

 - posted 08-16-2017 06:16 AM      Profile for Serb           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Executive summary please.
Posts: 10101 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
DixieBMX
rider
Member # 9939

 - posted 08-16-2017 12:41 PM      Profile for DixieBMX   Email DixieBMX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by alaskan:
but, but... NAZIS!

John McCain Went To Ukraine And Stood On Stage With A Man Accused Of Being An Anti-Semitic Neo-Nazi
http://www.businessinsider.com/john-mccain-meets-oleh-tyahnybok-in-ukraine-2013-12
Dec. 16, 2013
As the U.K.'s Channel 4 news points out, McCain was repeatedly photographed with Oleh Tyahnybok, the leader of the right wing nationalist party Svoboda.

Is the US backing neo-Nazis in Ukraine?
http://www.salon.com/2014/02/25/is_the_us_backing_neo_nazis_in_ukraine_partner
Feb 25, 2014
John McCain and other State Department members have troubling ties to the ultra-nationalist Svoboda party/

Obama's Far Right Foreign Policy
http://www.truth-out.org/opinion/item/22230-obamas-far-right-foreign-policy
March 04, 2014
The conflicts in Ukraine, Venezuela, and Syria have one thing in common: the U.S. government is in favor of the groups who aspire to topple — or who have toppled — the government in power. Thus, U.S. politicians are giving either political, financial, or military support to these “opposition” movements. But in all three cases there are leading groups steering the “opposition” that want absolutely nothing to do with democracy — these groups are as far right as politics gets: European-style fascism in Ukraine, Islamic extremism in Syria, and in Venezuela the elite-favored tradition of military dictatorships.

Why Is the US Sending $1 Billion to Ukraine?
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2014/03/why-is-the-u-s-sending-1-billion-to-uk raine/
March 4, 2014
John Kerry with head of the Ukrainian nationalist Svoboda party Oleh Tyahnybo...

Congress Has Removed a Ban on Funding Neo-Nazis From Its Year-End Spending Bill
https://www.thenation.com/article/congress-has-removed-a-ban -on-funding-neo-nazis-from-its-year-end-spending-bill/
January 14, 2016
Under pressure from the Pentagon, Congress has stripped the spending bill of an amendment that prevented funds from falling into the hands of Ukrainian neo-fascist groups.

Ukrainian Neo-Nazi Azov Battalion May Get U.S. Support
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbt5p2b_Xqw
Jan 18, 2016

.

.

.

plus A LOT more.. Stomp on babies all day and run around burning/looting/raping cities and destroying historical monuments like isis does... and then justify it by mindlessly chanting/calling the victims and anyone who disagrees with you "baby killers"

hypocritical fucking retards

you're a fuckin' toilet.
Posts: 6989 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged
possenier
rider
Member # 634

 - posted 08-16-2017 02:48 PM      Profile for possenier   Author's Homepage   Email possenier         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
alaskan, don't change the subject, why can't north korea have nukes?
Posts: 7458 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
alaskan
rider
Member # 9911

 - posted 08-16-2017 03:39 PM      Profile for alaskan   Author's Homepage   Email alaskan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i never said they couldnt, i just pointed out how they got them, and then referenced our bio/chem warfare against them 60 years ago, which is why they've been at war with us ever since.

i figured dixie was either talking about korea, or the alt-right/nazi bullshit that's all over our news right now when he said (off-topic) "Trump sucks shit. ," so i was responding to his ignorance, not anything to do with korea specifically

Posts: 10716 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
fabolous
rider
Member # 8680

 - posted 08-17-2017 08:41 PM      Profile for fabolous   Author's Homepage   Email fabolous         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by possenier:
why can't north korea have nukes?
and can the only country that has ever used them have them?

doesn't this fall under "the right to bare arms?"

We can have them because we're the big dog dumbass. I realize it isn't "fair"....life is not. And if you'll recall, we didn't use the nukes unprovoked. Pretty sure we were hit first. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes....or we can quote the gravediggers, "You don't pull on superman's cape..."

and no, this doesn't fall under the "right to BEAR arms." That applies to our country and it's people. Not foreign entities.

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
possenier
rider
Member # 634

 - posted 08-18-2017 03:14 AM      Profile for possenier   Author's Homepage   Email possenier         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with you 100%.
i was just pointing out the stupidity about politics and that what we allow for us as individuals or as country is never the same that we allow for other people or country's.

the world is a fucked up place.
if you look at the whole north korea this it's insane.
on one hand you have a leader that is not really supported by the majority of his country, who just became leader because his dad had a lot of power and money, who is able to launch nukes and is crazy enough to possibly do it. who is basically a racist who believes his people are the best and blames all the problems in his country on all the other country's and is in short just a unguided missile that the whole world knows it's going to go wrong very bad at some point, but the just don't know where and when.
and on the other hand you have kim jong un...

Posts: 7458 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
outsiderbmx
rider
Member # 9020

 - posted 08-18-2017 12:59 PM      Profile for outsiderbmx   Author's Homepage   Email outsiderbmx         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6su6Nb99Yo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP4yRMUKljY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbI1fULINek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfCyAU3_zvg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHGbG_I3v28

Posts: 6416 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
McPiffle
rider
Member # 213

 - posted 08-18-2017 01:28 PM      Profile for McPiffle   Author's Homepage   Email McPiffle         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by possenier:
i agree with you 100%.
i was just pointing out the stupidity about politics and that what we allow for us as individuals or as country is never the same that we allow for other people or country's.

the world is a fucked up place.
if you look at the whole north korea this it's insane.
on one hand you have a leader that is not really supported by the majority of his country, who just became leader because his dad had a lot of power and money, who is able to launch nukes and is crazy enough to possibly do it. who is basically a racist who believes his people are the best and blames all the problems in his country on all the other country's and is in short just a unguided missile that the whole world knows it's going to go wrong very bad at some point, but the just don't know where and when.
and on the other hand you have kim jong un...

hahaha
Posts: 8377 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
TEAMSANO
rider
Member # 11155

 - posted 08-20-2017 03:27 AM      Profile for TEAMSANO           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i came here to read about dancers.
Posts: 968 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
alaskan
rider
Member # 9911

 - posted 08-20-2017 04:07 AM      Profile for alaskan   Author's Homepage   Email alaskan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*walmart*
Posts: 10716 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged


All times are CT (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | bmxboard



Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classicTM 6.3.1.1